Types of Evaluations Offered
- Alzheimer’s & other dementias
- Vascular disease & stroke
- Parkinson’s disease & other movement disorders
- Pre- and post- surgical (DBS)
- ADHD evaluation
- Gifted placement (IQ)
- Psychiatric comorbidities (depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, psychosis & others)
- And more! Call (720) 277-9186 to find out if Neuro14 is the best fit for you
For pediatric evaluations (ages 3-25), please consider Neuropsychological Solutions in Loveland, CO.
NOTICE: You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total
expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes
related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate
in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item.
You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you
choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith
Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit http://www.cms.gov/nosurprises